Press release from Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce:
Jan. 29, 2021
Chairman Tom Byrne of the Middlesex County Chamber of Commerce announced that the Chamber will host a Virtual KeyBank Workshop on “The Basics of Web Design” on Tuesday, February 9, 2021 from 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. on Zoom.
This seminar will be presented by Lauren Middleton from Forest City Marketing, LLC. She will cover the basics of web design and the best practices to make your website more user friendly.
90% of potential customers turn to the internet to find local businesses, so it is imperative that you have an online presence. There are several easy options out there for beginner website builders. Lauren will go over these different options as well as how to set up an account. The seminar will also cover the following:
- Picking a domain and site hosting.
- The 4 basic pages you should have.
- How to pick colors and themes.
- Free tools to make your website better.
- How to use basic search terms to get your site found.
- The basics of website security.
- How to integrate your site on Google and social media.
Increase revenues and conversions of online visibility by learning The Basics of Web Design today! Visit www.middlesexchamber.com to register or call 860-347-6924.
About Lauren Middleton- Lauren Middleton is a Connecticut native and the owner of Forest City Marketing, LLC. She has been a Middletown resident for 7 years and has become